Addresses in Baelen (Verviers), a municipality of 85.6 km² in which 4,454 people reside with a lower number of women compared to men (50.1%). The inhabitants are in majority owners (72%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 40 years and their average income is 18,551€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household or more than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.2% Belgium
- 3.4% Germany
- 0.9% France
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.4% Italy
- 0.3% Morocco
- 2% Other
Jean, Christian, André, Philippe and Pierre are the most common first names for men in Baelen and Marie, Monique, Maria, Nicole and Nathalie for women.
In Baelen, the dwellings have on average 6 rooms and is therefore within the Belgian average. On average, buildings were built around 1946 and the breakdown is as follows: 86.8% houses and 13.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 47.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.6% semi-closed type houses
- 13% buildings and flat blocks
- 9.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.1% other types of buildings
- 0.3% commercial houses
The municipality of Baelen has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 20 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 17 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 17 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 16 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 13 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 12 firms present in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
The motorway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is easily accessible to the residents of Baelen: 3 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A27 / E42 motorway. (Battice - Verviers - Malmedy - Sankt-Vith - (Bitburg, Germany)) to 11 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Baelen:
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 1 nursery ("Les Coccinelles"), 3 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Membach" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Baelen"), 3 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Membach" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Baelen") but no secondary school.
You will find 7 lines of bus different lines that stop in Baelen:
- Bus TEC, Line 394: Eupen - Büllingen - St-Vith
- Bus TEC, Line 710: Eupen - Welkenraedt - Kelmis
- Bus TEC, Line 723: Eupen - Welkenraedt
- Bus TEC, Line 724: Verviers - Hèvremont - Dolhain - Membach - Eupen
- Bus TEC, Line 725: Verviers - Eupen - Bellmerin
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Dolhain-Gileppe", "Welkenraedt", "Eupen", "Verviers-Palais / Verviers-Paleis", "Verviers-Central / Verviers-Centraal".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 31 minutes by car or 112 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Baelen has no shared cars at the moment.
|Sur les Roches|
|Chemin des Passeurs|
|Levée de Limbourg|
|Rue des Fusillés|
|Rue des Millepertuis|
|Rue des Pâquerettes|
|Rue des Tilleuls|
|Rue du Développement|
|Chemin du Giesberg|
|Chemin du Ruyff|
|Rue du Moulin|
|Rue du Pensionnat|
|Rue du Thier|
|Rue du Vicinal|
|Rue Emile Schmuck|
|Rue Léonard Moray|
|Rue Ma Campagne|
|Chemin Nicolas Larondelle|
|Clos des Jonquilles|
|Rue du Minerai|
|Place Thomas Palm|
|Route de Dolhain|
|Rue des Francs|
|Route Jean XXIII|
|Rue Albert 1er|
|Allée des Saules|
|Chemin de Hoevel|
|Chemin de la Craie|
|Chemin de la Joie|
|Chemin des Aubépines|
|Chemin des Genêts|
|Rue de la Chapelle|
|Rue de la Régence|
|Rue de la Source|
|Rue de la Station|
|Rue de l'Eglise|
|Rue de l'Invasion|
|Rue des Bas-Fourneaux|
|Rue des Coccinelles|
|Rue des Abeilles|